Representation of clients from the world of sport before Sporting, Arbitration and Judicial organs, in particular :
- Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS)
The Partners of Libra Law have particpated in almost one hundred proceedings before the CAS. Moreover, Mr Ibarrola worked for 4 years as Counsel to the CAS and supervised more than 400 arbitrations.
- Sports Authorities of the National and International Federations
To date, the Libra Law partners have assisted parties before the following bodies of sports federations :
- FIFA Dispute Resolution Chamber
- FIFA Player Status Committee
- FIBA Arbitral Tribunal
- FILA Appeal Commission
- Appeal Panel of the Rugby Football League (GB)
All attorneys working for Libra Law hold Swiss Bar Certificates and can therefore proceed before the Swiss Federal Court. To date, ,they have successfully defended the interests of various parties before this Court.
- Other courts or authorities in Switzerland and the Canton of Vaud
Certain litigations in the Sports Domain are held before ordinary courts. Libra Law uses its competences and experience for the benefit of its clients in order to assist parties before the Swiss Courts, in particular in Lausanne.